T.O.M 10 info to HV

I just received a T.O.M 10 board from Justin. Hooked up a couple of
sensors to it last night. Presently I have been having HV pole the
temps and put the info into variables, and then have those
temps "spoken" at various time.

I cannot see how to pass the temps from T.O.M 10  to HV. I do have
the plugin installed. (by the way - is the function to get
individual sensors temp still not available?). I see the info come
into the plugin window -- but now how can I get that info into an HV
variable.

Next. the temps show up as 19.6 for instance. When using HV the temp
was picked up from the DS1820 needed to be converted by adding 50 to
the detected temp. Do these temps need to go through the same
conversion? From what i am seeing that would not work. It looks to
me like it is being reported as C. Is that correct? If so then the
conversion that would need to be done is C to F.

Thanks for any help
George M