Re: XPLHvision Problem

  • Subject: Re: XPLHvision Problem
  • From: "Bob & Linda Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:42:11 -0800

Hi Frank,

Thanks for trying this, I think I solved my problem.  I had added the
macros to HV and downloaded the new schedule to HV and had even
exported the .hvx file and copied it over to the xPLHVision folder
but didn't realize that you had to restart xPLHVision to get
everything recognized correctly.

I'll get this all figured out someday.  The combination of the W800
plugin and the HVision plugin have been great.

I've been reading all of this RIO stuff and am interested.  Can
someone send me some links to the receivers folks are using as well
as some comments on the different ones?

Thanks,

Bob

Post a Message: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx