RE: xPL Project Migrating away from Yahoo Groups.

  • Subject: RE: xPL Project Migrating away from Yahoo Groups.
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:29:15 -0000

Give this a try in your RSS reader - at the moment, it's pretty
"coarse":
you get a feed for the whole forum.

http://www.xpl-home.org/forums/rss.php

I'll have a look at syndicating individual forums, but tbh that looks like
more serious mod, and those almost always cause security issues when
patches
are released...

Ian.