MediaNet woes

Hi,

I've just decided to check out medianet so uninstalled the old xplmedianet
stuff, downloaded and ran the .msi to install it - everything seemed to go
ok. However when I try to start the service I get the following error:

"Could not start the MediaNet service on Local Computer.
The service did not return anerror. This could be an internal windows error
or an internal service error.
If the problem persists, contact your system administrator"

Anyone got any clues as to what the problem could be?

Thanks

Andy