RE: xPL Manager Requests

Hi Frank,

> 1:......Would it be possible to populate a global  with (when
> auto creating input conditions for a Determinator) with user
> specified data rather than the contents of the xPL message ..??

Don't see why not - I'll take a look.

> 2:
> Any chance in the future of being able to Export / Import
> Determinators.........???....I am currently writing heaps for
> the RGBLED Board and  thought it would be handy (saves others
> re inventing the wheel)and good to help get xPL  Newbies up
> and running ...

Well, they say great minds think alike...

We are just finishing off the ability to import/export determinators!

Expect a beta release of the next manager within the next couple of
days.

We are also busy adding the ability for determinators to be grouped
together - great when you start creating loads of determinators.
There are also some enhancements to the determinator's Compare Date/Time
condition following Neil's request last week.

Stay tuned...

Regards,

John