From: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mark Hindess
Sent: 13 December 2005 20:29
To: xPL List
Subject: [ukha_xpl] Release of xPL-Perl v0.02

Get it here:

http://www.xpl-perl.org.uk/wiki/DownloadPage

This version supports binding to an interface (only one still, sorry Ian).
There are changes to the API to support this.  There are also changes to
the
xpl-sender command line options.  I've created a Debian package this time
and it should be possible to create an RPM from the source tar file -
details on download page.

Comments welcome.

Regards,
Mark.