.NET xPLLib "feature"

Or rather, the lack of one..

Myself and Jen are building an app and it struck us that we can't actually
get the message type from the .net assembly - there doesn't seem to be a
way
to find out whether this is a stat, trig or cmnd message.. Which is a
little
odd!

I have the source for 4.1 here, so I guess I could add the required public
sub in easily, I'm just a little curious..

Ian.