Re: script problems...

  • Subject: Re: script problems...
  • From: Adrian <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:34:16 +0100

I can see the hearbeats in the viewer (as the happen every 5 mins), the=20
other messagess only come at dawn and at dusk. Yes, it is the windows=20
service version. I tried deleting the

JOHNB_DAWNDUSK_DAWNDUSK.xpl file to see if would recreate it when a
message=
came in and it did.=20

Tony Tofts wrote:

>>have got the dawndusk module bit i cant get the scripts to=20
>>work for it, what i am doing wrong? I had some of tonyt's=20
>>code which i modified (as change the tonyt_dawn... to=20
>>johnb_dawn...) as my dawndusk module is set with johnb.  I=20
>>stripped the code so i could see what if any sub was being=20
>>hit (the heartbeat should be as you get one every 5 min) but=20
>>none of the global variables are being set suggesting this=20
>>script isnt being looked at. In the monitor, the heartbeat=20
>>comes through as "johnb-dawndusk.dawndusk", the script
below=20
>>is located in JOHNB_DAWNDUSK_DAWNDUSK.xpl, what am i missing
>>=20=20=20=20
>>

>Can you see the dawn/dusk messages in the viewer (i.e. not just the
>heartbeats)
>
>I believe we're talking the windows service version of dawndusk here?
If s=