Re: xPLMediaNet Beta v2.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLMediaNet Beta v2.1 Released
  • From: Mal Lansell <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:30:46 +0100

I'm just a bit sad that my big HA install is waiting for me to move
house - until then I can't have a proper play :-(

You've obviously put an enormous amount of effort into this - I'm sure I
speak for everyone here when I thank you for all your hard work and
offer my congratulations on a fantastic piece of software.

Regards

Mal