RE: DDAR's not finding server

  • Subject: RE: DDAR's not finding server
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:08:57 +0100

> I can ping the DDARs from the server and I can access to web=20
> page of the server. I have also installed the latest version=20
> of the XPLRioNet service and checked all the configuration.

Hi Graham,

I'm running standard server 2003 here, without SP1

I might be wrong, but didn't SP1 introduce an XP like firewall?

If you have ethereal on the box, you could capture an attempted rio boot
an=
send to me (along with xprionet.xml)?

xPLMediaNet now supports rio/exstreamer and is with the testers. SliMP3
support is nearly done. If I can get the website sorted in time then a
public release should happen next weekend. Feedback from testers has been
good, and we've not seemed to have had these types of issues that were
common with xplrionet for some reason.

Regards
Tony