xPLMediaNet - Rio Use Bold Tweak

  • Subject: xPLMediaNet - Rio Use Bold Tweak
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 06:21:12 +0100

Hi all,

Due to a major lightning storm this morning my server went down, when I
bought it back up it didn't auto logon due to the stupid server 2003
message
box (why did it shutdown etc) and rio's display came up all odd.

Now this is the problem that the usebold="n" was added to give a
temporary
fix for

When I had logged in and stopped/started xplmedianet everything went back
normal

This suggests if I can find out what the difference is regarding graphics
configuration between not logged on and logged on I can find a permanent
cure

Question is, does anyone know what the difference is please?

Many thanks
Tony