RE: xPLMediaNet - Tester Confirmation

  • Subject: RE: xPLMediaNet - Tester Confirmation
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:41:47 +0100

> > Only issue discovered so far is that I had set up a mediacast to
> > broadcast my radio tuner to the rio's but had used an
> already in use
> > port which meant mediacast didn't load properly. When I
> tried to play
> > the radio shoutcast the rio got stuck as playing and
> wouldn't do much
> > after that...

Well, I can't reproduce the problem... Will have to see what the testers
come up with!

Current list is: Tim E, Rob L, Gregg L

Jonathon - not sure if you mean't test release, or waiting for public
release?

Can you all please e-mail me offlist if youre still able to test, and
include an e-mail address that won't bounce attachments please?

If anyone else wants to test, please do the same

Many thanks
Tony