RE: Event Log error for XPLCM12: Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin".

  • Subject: RE: Event Log error for XPLCM12: Could not find file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xplhubclients.bin".
  • From: <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:42:54 -0700

My humble opinion is that no matter what, something needs to be updated
eve=
if the error messages are benign.  I don't have anything extraordinary
installed or configured.  I just followed the web instructions to install
xPLHalManager (with whatever is included in the install) and XPLCM12.

Obviously, this is a low priority issue, but unnecessary error messages
(an=
the risk of loading in a different order from what I understand) is
probabl=
not a good idea to keep.

Is there anything I can do manually to fix this without spending too much
time on it?=20=20

Thanks in advance!