Re: what do people use for there front end?

Hi,

Windows media centre have a very intuitive and user friendly
interface if anyone was looking for a way to make a front end. I
believe that it not that difficult a task and that you don't need
MCE to run the addins as they can be run in explorer as html. There
is an SDK available
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
us/dnanchor/html/anch_winxpmce.asp
and lots of addins are popping up all over the place using this
format. I am trying to muster enough courage and spare time to have
a crack at it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

HAI http://www.homeauto.com/
and
Homeseer http://www.homeseer.com/products/software/pi-mce.htm
already produce MCE plugins that look pretty crisp

Cheers
Glen

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>