Re: xPL-CGATE Question

Hi Frank,

> > Which script did you put the routines into? (though it shouldn't
matter)

> I think i might be on the wrong track here ...Are Scripts and
Subroutines
> one and the same ?? im assuming so....I went into scripts and created
2 new
> ones called BRIGHTEN BEDROOM LITE and the other DIM BEDROOM
LITE....saved
> and reloaded...when i go into Determinators and try to add a
subroutine its
> not in the list also all of Tonys are in the list but not in the
script list

A sub-routine refers to a block of code that begins with the word
"Sub" and ends with "End Sub".

A script refers to the actual text file that contains the sub-routine(s).

For example, I have a script called "cbus" in my user folder that
contains all the sub-routines for C-Bus related things.

As long as you have a script file somewhere within the Scripts part of
xPLHal Manager that contains the two sub-routines IncrementGlobal and
DecrementGlobal, then you should see those names appear in the list of
sub-routines.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Regards,

John