xPL-FirM UPDATE

  • Subject: xPL-FirM UPDATE
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:20:07 +1000

Hi All
Well it looks like everyone is busy with work at the moment..which
is good .....
Just a little update on my progress with my xpl serial FirM
Interface........
During the week nights i put the hardware together and have been modding my
tvosd code to use on the FirM Serial ....
At the moment have got the config messages working  and have just got the
transmit zoning working ;-)).....
I have a FirM system setup on my computer desk with a zone receiver
connected to zone 1...The ir out of FirM goes to an emitter adjacent the
USB
UIRT.....I send a vol up signal from my dvd remote to the FirM
receiver..onto FirM and out to the USB UIRT ... xpl uirt reports back to
xPL
(Thanks John)...a Determinator runs........sends a zone 4 command to
xpl-FirM (via devcom) and another action (within the same determinator)
sends my ha menu signal and it works ok.........

Is it possible to put a delay between actions say 100msec ?? Noticed when
switching zones that the signal is being sent......Actually just noticed
the
pause command in the Determinators...John could we please have this modded
to use 100mSec as well as seconds increments ??......

Still got to do the zone receiving but its taking shape..........I hope my
schemas suggestions are correct ;-((........
More Soon
Frank