Re: More xpl communication problems

  • Subject: Re: More xpl communication problems
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal.lansell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:02:46 -0000

Actually that was what I was getting at ;-)  Redundancy, of course
(slaps forehead).  Turn off one PC, and the rest can keep functioning
because they have their own hubs.

That was a good explanation from Kevin though - perhaps it could go
in the docs in place of the couple of lines that are there at the
moment.  If the hub does indeed send to 127.0.0.1, that would also
explain why binding my receiving socket to ADDR_ANY rather than the
real IP worked.

Mal