More xpl communication problems

  • Subject: More xpl communication problems
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal.lansell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:26:08 -0000

I've been playing with xpl-enabling my Pocket PC.  Using the same
code I've been using up for my X10 rf receiver service, I've tried to
get the PDA to run through the configuration process with xplHal.

The config.app message is sent received successfully by xplHal, which
in return sends the expected config.list and config.current
requests.  However, the PDA doesn't receive anything.

I wrote a quick test app to send a message to the PDA from the PC,
and the PDA did pick that up, so I'm sure the network and the PDA
code is working properly.

As another test, I installed my rf receiver service, the CM12 service
and xplRioNet onto a different PC to xplHal, and I got the same
result with each of them - xplHal picks up their heartbeats but none
of them appear to receive the requests that xplHal sends.

Any ideas?

Mal