From: Tony Tofts [mailto:tony@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 September 2004 10:39
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_xpl] MVP etc

Hi all,

The first build supporting MVP is almost ready for release. Needs some
more
testing before it's published.

The latest 'to do' list is at http://www.xplhal.com/xPLRioNet.txt

With all the work on MVP haven't tackled much on the list, but several
bugs
effecting dhcp, rio, slim, exstreamer have been fixed.

I've scanned thru the list e-mails and I think i've added all the
latest
feature requests to the to do list, but please check it if youv'e
asked for
something.

Installation of the next beta is quite complicated (maybe messy is a
better
word), and some may choose to do a complete re-install, but i'll
publish
detailed instructions for those wishing to upgrade.

While testing is on-going on the latest beta build i'm going to
concentrate
on 2 items:

a) Update the README (and keep it up-to-date)

b) Allow DHCP to service slimp3, exstreamer and mvp in addition to
Rio's

Regards
Tony

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/h6uqlB/TM