Re: Trouble getting started with Rio Receiver

>                 I might have this all wrong but i *think * you need to
> install+ run xPLHAL and configure(located under xpl devices )  your
instance
> for the rio...At least thats what i had to do for my Exstreamer ....

xPLHal is not required for xPLRioNet to function.

The only time you will need xPLHal is if you want to configure the more
advanced config items of xPLRioNet that are related to xPL, e.g. it's xPL
instance, control of OSD displays etc.

As Tony says, it's not finding the DHCP server.
Is there a firewall running on the PC that's running xPLRioNet?
Are there any other networked devices (other PCs etc.)?

Regards,

John