RE: SMS modem/phone

  • Subject: RE: SMS modem/phone
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:12:06 +0100

"kinduva"

I have an SMS Library that I have written (with a lot of help from
online resources it has to be said!) for handling a Nokia phone's SMS
functions, but as yet not xPL'ed - it works straight from a SQL
database.

I'll have a wee look this weekend, and remove our helpdesk code from the
app - I'm happy to pass it on.

(works with any Nokia phone with a modem accepting AT commands, so 6210,
6310 etc)

Ian.