Re: DMX and xPL

Hi Lehane

> Now, that kind of breaks the xPL schemas since a switch should use
> sensor.basic - is it 'legal' for a switch to issue a control.basic
> command as well as a sensor.basic trigger?

You can still operate lights based on the sensor.basic trigger...Just need
to write a Deteminator to watch for the sensor.basic trig message........

At this point in time i dont think i will look at the  dmx stuff ....not
enough interest ....if i didnt have cbus lighting i would have a

Would be nice to have a hardware interface for xPL to
Cbus....????....Wonder
how difficult it would be ....??.....The main issue her would be getting
the
protocol from Clipsal..........

Frank