xplRioNet + MVP

I thought I'd give xplRioNet a go with my MVP, which has been sadly
neglected due to a lack of decent (IMO) software.

I've got it basically working, but I have a couple of questions

1) I can't play any mpg file over 2Gb.  Is this likely to be a RioNet
issue or a Hauppauge one?  What version of the Hauppauge software
should I be taking the dongle.bin from?  I downloaded their latest
beta, but if I use their software, it only play the first few seconds
of a movie (even the 2Gb+ ones) before failing (the MVP starts trying
to contact a server again).  AT least xplRioNet is doing better than
that!!!

2) I'd like to use DVD cover art for each movie.  I can get the image
in the righ format easily enough, but what should it be called?  The
docs hint at cover.jpg, but they can't all be called that (since all
the movies are in the same directory)

Other than that it's all looking good (well, that and the dubious
pink fonts!) - great work Tony!

Regards

Mal