RE: xPLLib v3.0 Public Beta

Hi Tony,

> Will the source for xpllib v3 and the updated hub be available please?

Tom has agreed for his work to be merged into the official xpllib release,
which continues to be released under the terms of the LGPL.
As such, source for the beta of v3, and the latest hub, is available from
my site.

> I only ask because xplrionet uses both as source since modifications
are
> required to xpllib for use in xplrionet.

What are these modifications? Is there any way we can merge them into the
main release?
I'd prefer to have a single codebase to maintain across all apps if
possible.

Regards,

John