Need help with W800RF32

  • Subject: Need help with W800RF32
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:53:31 -0000

I cannot get this thing to work. Here is what I have

Installed the W800 on com6
Installed the newest xPLocx
Installed xPLHalSetup -- running as a service
Installed xPL800 --- running as a service
Installed xPLManager

Tested the unit using the demo software on the WGL site. It receives
X10 signals from a pad.

When I run xPLManage there is nothing in the device menu. It does
not see or recognize the unit. I also tried the stand alone
configuration program. Same thing

I then tried to install using com 1--- no change. still not
recognized in the xPLManager.

Do I need to do something else to get this working. I am hoping to
use it with HomeVision, but even if I just use it with a CM12 I
would be happy.

Can anyone shed some light on this or tell me what I missed? Is
there a way to manuall configure the unit?

Thanks
George M