RE: Re: I'm back, sort of

  • Subject: RE: Re: I'm back, sort of
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:03:56 -0000

> Wow - I'm impressed.  All new code, no published protocol (as
> far as I'm aware)

No official protocol but we found some reverse engineering which was out of
date.

It's amazing what you can do with ethereal though :-)

> (Who is pretending to be American today, taking the day off
> and eating turkey.  Happy Thanksgiving y'all!)

Not me unfortunately, though I'll be able to use the cooker for the first
time in weeks this evening :-) I've come to hate microwave meals.

As "Mal" sounds american, happy thanksgiving!

Regards
Tony