Re: DMX 512 Project

Yes, smaller than a PIC18F452 version for sure. Not sure I see great
benefit in cramming it into the plug though and opto-isolation has a
lot going for it...

I guess any xPL driver will need to be flexible on the interface in
use - as most of the virtual desks seem to be.

Lehane
--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Peter Chick" <peter.chick@c...>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> Just found this simple DMX512 Interface while surfing, comes with
VB6
> example code.
>

> http://webs.ono.com/usr044/MegaTech/
>

> http://webs.ono.com/usr013/MasterPeace/files/TesterVbSource.zip
>

> I might give it a try
>

> Peter
>

> This email, including any attachment, has been scanned for viruses.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
> It may contain confidential or privileged information and should
not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person.
email contact@c... and delete the original message.