RE: xPL Monitor: triple msgs

  • Subject: RE: xPL Monitor: triple msgs
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 01:07:38 -0000

Tom, I have seen this issue before when you have several
"virtual"
networks in  a PC - do you have a firewire or bluetooth IP device in one
of your PCs?

If so, and you don't use IP over firewire, disable the firewire IP
interface. Similarly, removing the IP bluetooth service if it's unused
should prevent the phantom messages.

Ian.