Re: xPL Developers

> On a more general note, your email was quite a surprise to me - it is
> nearly two years. wow! A lot has happened in that time, but for the
most
> part the guts remain the same - xplhal has been quietly (and reliably)
> running my house for over a year, with various cool features that are
> real shock when they are missing!

Certainly a lot has happened and hopefuly a lot more will happen......

> It's almost enough to get a guy developing again... And these northern
> hemisphere winter nights are sure starting to draw in ;)

Stop teasing and get to work on a new vfd app ;-)).......What about  LCD
OSD
????....
Got one of those PLCD,S or whatever they are called...normally the screen
is
black and displays the characters in green but doesnt have a backlit and
they viewing angle is better....??? and readable from  a reasonable
distance....

Also got some osd Sanyo chips and am currently getting some schematics and
code  from a uk guy  so if all goes well i intend to do a pcb and sell at
cost in  kit form for those xpllers who are interested.........

More Soon
Frank