xplhal crashes

  • Subject: xplhal crashes
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:04:04 -0000

every so often xplhal dies on my w/ no message.  in my event log i see:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	xPLHal
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Date:		5/28/2004
Time:		10:29:55 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	HOME
Error processing received data: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A
message sent on a datagram socket was larger than the internal message
buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used to receive a
datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceiveFrom(IAsyncResult
asyncResult, EndPoint& endPoint)
at xPLHal.hub.ReceiveData(IAsyncResult ar)