RE: Trouble getting xPL Comfort to work

You are correct I do have a UCM which is the one that I used with CS-Xpress
(not sure which version).  I got it back in about 2000/01 when I got my
system so I wasn't aware that there was anything that came before the old
style UCM.

As you say I'm sure that it could be catered for but the problem is having
both the protocol and the hardware to test it with.  Do you know whether
there are still many of the RS232 convertors about?

S.

"Kevin Hawkins"
<lists@xxxxxxx
mon.co.uk>