Re: ukha2004

  • Subject: Re: ukha2004
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:50:00 +0000

> His preperation, presentation and organisation are second to none!
Brilliant
> Steve, many thanks.

PICS...PICS...PICS.... ;-))

> Support for Comfort and C-Bus and Homevision

Two out of three IM Happy ;-))

> xPL to be embedded in the Barix Barionet I/O device firmware (and
other
> Barix products to be xpl enabled too!)

Nice.........Did you see the Barionet in action ???

> Idratek products now include xPL

It this via a plugin ???

> A big thanks to everyone who visited the xPL stand, the interest and
ideas
> put forward were outstanding.

Hopefully we will see some xPL on the video.......

Frank

> I'd like to add to the comments Ian made on the main ukha list
regarding
the
> king of presentation Steve Cooper.
>
> His preperation, presentation and organisation are second to none!
Brilliant
> Steve, many thanks.
>
> A summary of the kinds of announcements at ukha2004 (many already
posted
> the list by John Bent to keep everyone who couldn't be there informed
of
> what's going on) are:
>
> Support for Comfort and C-Bus and Homevision
>
> xPL to be embedded in the Barix Barionet I/O device firmware (and
other
> Barix products to be xpl enabled too!)
>
> Idratek products now include xPL
>
> KAT5 switcher to include xPL control
>
> Phillips looking at xPL with regards to including it in the iPronto
etc

> Ian B's really cool menu/control device to include xPL
>
> A VIOM connector
>
> I'm sure i've missed some things off that list!
>
> A big thanks to everyone who visited the xPL stand, the interest and
ideas
> put forward were outstanding.
>
> Also a big thanks to the organisers.
>
> Here's to next year's meet, and to all the exciting stuff that xPL
will
do

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=TB6aAtrPY3JEpzlAhy2FmuMzvrRjCh4dfu8pozv0Ae2Lj34M7jvedp2tEle7jU3uKTLMF0SHWSMXmL4RVHAzqKl529u8RGvZcw">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=vvRQ3QN8RICU0st-pGWeKmvHmqmNMOaRhW4G7axpRp65fJu_QxWBH37rhow7NZ0o9G985CCFDl-Qx7-y4qS8_bHYMRK4HTidpJJk">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>