RE: [OT] Any opinions of O2

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Any opinions of O2
  • From: Des Gibbons
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:26:00 +0000

Very similar to Vodafone, generally good coverage, generally good support,
no real issues.

If you want, I have a payg o2 sim here you can use for a week if you have a
spare mobile to check coverage in your normal area.

I had to move away from Orange, as I could not get a single bar signal in
my
house, not much use. But you find that with all networks, you may just have
a blackhole :(

Cheers, Des.

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=BIyG2DBE2qCVuAHFmkR-A_aJYGr7kbDsLyRKaEcDNssBHXKmJxG3ERG-Ncz61ibvfAgksbfEwtVkYQ">tony@x...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=NMbx_5Zh_ybK1vsguUYWCet01kqX1LnqeVIwuTr_Tsb4UlSz76uhyn97iWSHlVfXMzRW-PxJBdGPsu469IQOhljf5Q">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [ukha_xpl] [OT] Any opinions of O2
>

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the OT post, but was wondering if anyone has any opinions on
the
> network coverage/service of the O2 network please?
>
> Wer'e currently with vodaphone, but looking to change and have
> been offered
> a good business deal thru O2. Trouble is i havent a clue what theyre
like.

> Many thanks
> Tony

> xPL Links: <a href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</a>