XPL Slim bug

  • Subject: XPL Slim bug
  • From: JohnQuirk
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:54:00 +0000

Hi Guys,
There's a small bug in the XPL slim provision. If the slim player has
a space in its name you get a syntax error on trying to open the
device, or script, this is a pain for my "Living Room" player,
and
my "Music Room" palyer, but the "Bedroom" player works
fine. I was
tearing out my hair until I tried removing the spaces and now
everything works fine.

John