Re: UKHA2004

  • Subject: Re: UKHA2004
  • From: steve.cooper@xxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:41:00 +0000

No problems, I'll make sure we capture the event for you.

S.

"Frank Mc

Alinden" To: <<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=CrsOANE8u8jxbZ02SnaATSlkcreSfl6Lu62MB0FkWJRTQGHe-jqVgrFLUkebvuNM9Z7vgp6oOgW23r4jjhHoDaKrYg">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>>

<fmcalind@bigpo cc:

nd.net.au> Subject: [ukha_xpl] UKHA2004

09/05/2004

04:56

Please respond

to ukha_xpl

Hi All
Could someone who,s attending UKHA2004 take a few snaps of the xPL
Demo,s and post them in the photos section of the xpl list for those who
cant be there ..Please....and have a great time ;-)) ( lucky sods).....
Thanks
Frank

xPL Links: <a href="http://www.xplproject.org.uk";>http://www.xplproject.org.uk</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=CrsOANE8u8jxbZ02SnaATSlkcreSfl6Lu62MB0FkWJRTQGHe-jqVgrFLUkebvuNM9Z7vgp6oOgW23r4jjhHoDaKrYg">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>