Re: Triggering a Determinator from xpl message

  • Subject: Re: Triggering a Determinator from xpl message
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 07:46:00 +0000

> Each osd status display contains a delay=5 so the osd should clear it
after
> 5 seconds?
Thats correct but i changed it to 0......anyway its working ok now when my
playlist finishes i get a flashing message on my tv saying so.....Try
creating a new condition that triggers on an xpl message ????....I couldnt
work out how to do it on a new determinator...but can be done once the
determinator is created....
Frank