Re: rionet problem

  • Subject: Re: rionet problem
  • From: happy_hammer66
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 12:00:00 +0000

Still having problems with my home set up (not version 3), my test
system works fine.

i captured another trace, looks like a different problem.

If i have no DNS or router should i leave the settings blank or put
hem to the same as the pc running xplrionet, or does it make a differnce?

i will send you the trace when i get a chance.

regards,

bill

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=8Khb4sQ6ZySMnX0wo-WEfc9iVWBcEqeOyuDPJGBERXrTe1bbq1euvZbZAfD4rRz0qfiniv7A56s8aCvciKzpH7z0">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,