RE: xPLRionet-Exstreamer help

  • Subject: RE: xPLRionet-Exstreamer help
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 19:14:00 +0000

Hi Frank,

Almost every device that works with dynamic IP and hence gets its
address from a local DHCP server can instead be set to a 'static ip' which
means you define the IP and it stays there. At home almost all my stuff
uses
this as I like to know where things are. The MSS100's can easily be set to
this via an option in the web browser screen and then a reboot. Just be
careful that you always set them to unique and consistent addresses and
that
the subnet is correct. Also the new addresses mustnt be in the same range
as
your DHCP server is allocating so you must move them from where they are
currently.

Kevin

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=GK1osg72e5ytmDYSQ2575JCav2voCnIE-GfFzgPZ9pnjYhrQckNyzDDjxEmnOeo1B7i_vofMIgpDcgduhEc">fmcalind@b...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=KIt1iEp_AphvgejF9XN-qUucfyvb91ZfDZ9uMR_v8iiE9rUJ6UPyLmzhbdpUfEvc4yuc9tr26G-YMWXJ11Y">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>