RE: xPL Hub issues....

  • Subject: RE: xPL Hub issues....
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:07:00 +0000

I got it.. was a .Net problem, strangely enough. Even a complete
uninstall/reinstall of the hub didn't make the problem go away.

It seems that I had a .net application on my PC that didn't uninstall
cleanly - probably removed by ad aware.

I tried the VB6 hub, and it worked perfectly - all was well.

Removing .net framework and re-installing it did the trick, everything
sprang back to life!

Ian.