Re: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:32:00 +0000

Hi Steve
I noticed when a new song starts its sending 2 osd messages
current song and next song ...is this what your refering too???..If this is
the case there needs to be a delay between messages as the tvosd will
ignore
any rx while its updating the display......Another way around would be to
send both tracks in one message max chars 80...
Frank