Re: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 11:22:00 +0000

Hi Steve

---> osd=aec-tvosd.instance (where instance is whatever the instance is)
> osdmenu=Y

Realised after i posted what Tony was referring to here ...Tried this and
dont get a menu...Also ripped my first cd ...Carol King Tapestry hoping
that
maybe i needed more than one playlist (new to this mp3 caper) ..I can get
the current song up on the tvosd but no menus ??
Does the rio use a remote like the exstreamer ??? What does Tony mean by
not
controlling the exstreamer directly ..?? Do you control the rio via hv ???
Thanks
Frank