RE: deteminator Actions

  • Subject: RE: deteminator Actions
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:21:00 +0000

Personally, I'd go for vendor only files: whilst we are endeavouring to
build something very professional in it's operation, there may always be
issues with slight niggles between different people's code - something
that the individual vendor files can address.

That being said - we do need to get the vendor files as populated as
possible - ultimately that's the key to the determinator system working
properly.

Ian.