RE: xplrionet not happy w/ my router dhcp

  • Subject: RE: xplrionet not happy w/ my router dhcp
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:49:00 +0000

> Just ran a test using my router's dhcp and xplrionet's dhcp
> together and it boots fine.

Ok, somethings not right on the dhcp front.

I fixed the issue with the dhcp.xml getting corrupted and booted using
router and xplrionet dhcp

Dhcp.xml shows rio as having 192.168.150

But the dhcp server should of started serving from 192.168.1.180

And the rio displays an ip address of 192.168.1.100

Totally wrong!

Unfortunately I doubt I'll have time to fix the problem before the weekend

Sorry,
Tony