RE: Re: Error Message with Weather Script

  • Subject: RE: Re: Error Message with Weather Script
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:55:00 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=sDV5Zm89axUwBqZcAe_H6kt8ioUxSN1vfkTe2QwRZFnVVZfrAOW58hEFkDOy9H63_Qgt-MRqYEyWOscGUYWaw6E">steve.cooper@u...</a>
[mailto:<a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=sDV5Zm89axUwBqZcAe_H6kt8ioUxSN1vfkTe2QwRZFnVVZfrAOW58hEFkDOy9H63_Qgt-MRqYEyWOscGUYWaw6E">steve.cooper@u...</a>]

>Maybe I being completely naive here but why not just change the script
so
>it works with the new format?

That was kinda my thought too - I was also a little concerned at the
error - isn't an "instr" error more likely to be an internal
xplhal
thing? Does that mean the script isn't handling an error/empty page?

If the page is breaking because of a referral issue (the normal way of
borking automated access) it should be easy enough to rectify!

Ian.