RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:30:00 +0000

> installed sp4. however, it still isn't working. what were
> the problems with sp4? i haven't noticed anything yet.

I've seen a number of pc's fail to boot (except in safe mode) after
applying
sp4.

The debug log you sent me shows that the software is trying to send a
response, and it isn't erroring at all.

Could you recapture with ethereal please?
If the client is a separate pc can you do a capture on each?

Many thanks
Tony