RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:36:00 +0000

> Web server is accessible (and lightning fast!)

I like the way it uses xpl to ensure a selected action is performed before
displaying

E.g. if you press play, you can be sure that the status will be right up to
date as the page reloads (and it's still fast)

For the w2k3 99% utilisation problem I've decided to setup a test w2k3
server at home, as I'm going to need to load vb.net for debugging.

I'm pretty certain that the problem is a .net vs w2k3 problem.

The memory problem was odd in that I was relying on <vbfixedstring>
to trim
the string to the correct length. It does on w2k, but not on xp or w2k3.
Thankyou microsoft.

Regards
Tony