RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:41:00 +0000

> Just checked my taskmanager and xplrionet.exe is using 99% of
> CPU and is also using 150mb of memory if this is any help.

150mb doesn't surprise me (see my other post)

Can't understand 100% cpu usage.

Even streaming to 5 rio's (on a 1ghz server) I've never seen it break into
sweat even.

It's never been tested on a w2k3 machine before though, so I can't suggest
anything at the moment.

Sometime this week I'll test it on my w2k3 server at the office.

Regards
Tony