RE: Heartbeat Interval Format

  • Subject: RE: Heartbeat Interval Format
  • From: John B
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:31:00 +0000

> > > It would mean mods for various things, as setting a 30
maxmimum is
> > currently
> > > encoded in various places
> >
> > Not Possible to leave as is but allow people to have fixed
> > maximum duration...ie 9 minutes..........
>
> I guess this is just a change in the manager's john?

Yep, we can reduce the maximum number down to 9 quite easily.
If we wanted to allow intervals of between 2 and 9 then the xpllib and
xpl.ocx
would need modifying, as certainly in the case of xpllib it will force any
value
lower than 5 back to 5.

If we're agreed on setting 9 as an upper limit, I'll make the change to the
manager ready for next release.

Regards,

John