Re: Probe Zone Hub plugin

  • Subject: Re: Probe Zone Hub plugin
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:08:00 +0000

Hi Tony

> Native xPL would be great

Okay.....but i have some questions regarding the multiple instances /
zoning...
which i will post on a seperate email .....

> If I could detect when current was running to the actual light I could
be
> 100% certain if it was on or not.
As i mentioned in a previous post (although may not have explained very
well) ...I have an led probe monitoring the status of an ld11...This is
done
by connecting a superbright led to in parallel with the light on the
ld11...It detects an ON status even when down at the lowest
settings.....Graham H will hopefully be demoing this setup at UKHA2004

Frank