Re: Probe Zone Hub plugin

  • Subject: Re: Probe Zone Hub plugin
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:49:00 +0000

Hi Tony

> Depends how soon you need it really

Yesterday would be fine ;-)))......
I have been giving xplling the hub some more thought and i think it might
be
better to get it to talk native xpl..???..Then when i have it ready if your
still interested you can use it in your xpl setup ???...As im sure you have
enough software projects on the go...what do you think this ok??

> I've considered just putting a relay into each circuit, but probably
not a
> good idea.
>
> I'd really like to find something that can detect the current if it's
> present though.

What exactly are you trying to detect.....how small a current.....???
Frank